|Cap||Lace Front Cap|
|Materials||Heat Friendly Fiber|
|Restyleable||Under 180 degrees|
|Cap Size||Average ( Circumference 22" )|
|Color||Ombre black to mint green|
Mint is a long, layered and wavy wig with a natural hairline. Smoothness at the root transitions to loose curls at the ends. The density of the ready-to-wear synthetic hair looks more like natural hair and requires little to no customization or thinning. More
- Lace Front - Virtually invisible lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
- Ear-to-ear lace front for a more natural look.
- Flex Combs on the sides for a secure fit.
- Heat Friendly Fiber - High-quality heat friendly fiber looks and feels like natural hair; plus it can be styled with heat tools ( about 200 - 250 degrees).
- Cap Size – Impeccably tailored to fit smoothly and securely around the head, it’s ideal for an average head size.
- Using the right care and styling products is important to keep your wig looking its best and extending the life.
- The lace front is a delicate material and should be handled with care.